rss

Jewelry, Women's Favorite!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cufflinks For the Special Guy in Your Life

I am a very keen observer. I notice a lot of minute details especially if these details tend to stand out. I was attending a formal event recently and noticed one man who was exquisitely elegant. What got my attention was the pair of sparkling cufflinks set at the cuffs of his French shirt. They were very simple pieces yet they ooze sophistication class. I never realized that cufflinks can still create that much impact until that night.

I've always felt that cufflinks were antedeluvian. They date back to the middle ages thus, giving me the sense that cufflinks are obsolete as they are very old accessories yet very classy. I've always wondered whether men still wear gold cufflinks or any other type of cufflinks that, previously, peeps out the jacket of any esteemed gentlemen.

After the affair that I attended, I came to realize that cufflinks are far from being obsolete although they are less commonly worn than they were in the previous decades or even centuries with the dawn of buttoned cuffs. However, you can still see them every once in a while worn by distinguished gentlemen who are always best and appropriately dressed for the occasion. There were also gentlemen that I observed who wore them to work.

I asked around and the cufflinks have the same answers: it gives them a hint of class and sophistication which in turn affords them with a competitive edge. With what I've found out, I realized that they are perfect gifts for men. They can be any men in my life, my special someone (my husband), my sons, brothers, cousins or even friends. They can be given out in any occasion-birthday, Christmas, Father's day, graduation or just because-and they are always deeply appreciated.

There are a lot of cheap cufflinks that can be bought online or in stores. I never purchased those. Its not because I do not want to be a cheapskate but because for me, cufflinks have come to symbolize class and high fashion. I firmly believe that cufflinks wearer sport these accessories for any special celebrations, upscale events, formal affairs and very important meetings. Would you want your man to be anything less than perfect during these days?

At the very least, I always purchase cufflinks made from sterling silver that has precious stones on its face that comes in very novel shapes and sculpted appearance. If I am giving it to someone extremely special, then I go for man's best friend-diamond cufflinks. They are not just women's best friends, but they eventually became men's as well.

I can't care less about the price. I want my man to be really flashy and special wherever he goes. As well, my man always wants to look flashy and stand out from the rest of the crowd. He does that with the special cufflinks that I have previously given him. There was one occasion when I gave him a diamond cufflinks. He was so awed by my gift. Although we don't always go to formal events, he wears it whenever we do. It's just like the special pair of heels that he bought me during our first wedding anniversary. It will always be special.

1 comments:

WebTech said...

Hi, I really like your presentation with information.

special cufflinks